View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 05:22 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
hope778

Let me ask you something, dailystruggle1. And, please forgive me if I seem brash. Did you act "like a complete bitch" toward him simply because you are a complete bitch? No. I don't think so. Your actions were reactions to continued chaos and emotional detriment he forced into your life and the lives of your children. Your actions were reactions to the pain, hurt, let downs, and lies you were being fed by someone who is supposed to be your better half. Now, we all have had moments where we could have reacted better to our AH's. There is no denying that. However, we did not bring these circumstances on ourselves, therefore we are not to blame.

I wouldn't waste too much of your precious time on playing the blame game. That is an endless game, I promise you. You will not come to a happy conclusion. Your time and energy need to be solely put toward recovery for yourself and your children. As others have stated above, his "recovery" sounds like quite the opposite. He seems to be clinging to alcoholism being a disease, thus his actions are excused. No no no... Not the case at all. He needs help, yes. I hope and pray he does what it takes on his end to really be helped.

Please seek support for yourself and your children. Let what will be, be. Take control of what you can control.