View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 05:18 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Well...another day. Sam, I like the 'the end' bit. If that was me writing - it would mean 'So there! Take that! Watchya goin' to do about it?!'
Hissy fits/spitting the dummy, well sometimes I believe I am entitled to it- suck thumb and hug fav. blankie time (Linus remember is horribly clever-clogs). I have a right to have a tantry. I have a right to feel a little bit sorry for myself. What I do is focus whatever I get cross about into an absurd, satirical situation. So long as it is not too weird. I do not ridicule (sorry- was determined not to **** and moan about this) my ex. The big D mediation, part 1 tomorrow. Married for 30 years, have 2 (almost perfect in every way) wonderful sons- so cannot be disrespectful or nasty.
Hissy fits are great for small fish crap. I know one person who swears to dissipate their frustration. Another who pretends whoever she is pissed at (a 'normalie') is an alcoholic. I know a person in recovery who is a born again recoverist. And every body has to know. Problem is, they aren't. Sincere born againers are ok. This guy pontificates- talks the talk. Makes my teeth itch.
So I imagine him in absurd Loony Tunes (I would be Duck Dodgers) scenes- strangely never violent ones.
So long live the hissy fit! Then breathe.....then- 'ok, back to life...'.
I really hate whiny girly men (Aka born again insincerists).