Old 09-26-2016, 06:15 AM
  # 285 (permalink)  
Ooona

Good morning everybody!

Weather changing here in the Northeast. I love fall weather, jeans and sweatshirts, my fuzzy jammies, the changes in the leaves. Im amazed at all of the things I missed when I was drinking, all of the miracles of change happening around me that I was just totally oblivious of. I was either drunk, hungover, planning my next drink....I give gratitude daily to the Great Spirit for my recovery!

Ive also been busy getting house projects done, things I didnt have the energy to do ( or interest in doing) when I was drinking. Washing windows, outside work, cooking and baking wonderful yummy dishes ( my husband is loving this!). Got my 60 day medallion from my sponsor , starting to work on Step 2 and 3 as well. Life is really good for me guys.

Ive kept up on everybodys posts. Great to see so much progress, what an inspiration! For those who have slipped Im so happy you are back and ready to take back what is yours, your sobriety!! Thats Awesome! Dont let anyone or anything take this away from you!

Have a fantastic Monday and week this week! Im off to start on cleaning and painting the dungeon ( my basement lol!)