View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 10:04 PM
  # 385 (permalink)  
Windancer

It's super early Sunday morning. I just got back from a booze free outing. I feel kind of guilty because I skipped an AA meeting for it ... but I have been attending lots of meetings and I rarely get an opportunity to hang out with friends sober style so I took it. It was even fun and I had a good time. I just want to make sure I'm still in reality and keep my sobriety efforts in full swing. I didn't post on here yesterday either although I did poke around and see what you fine people were up to. In town it was semi suggested by a man that I have a drink but he thankfully knew much better than to push it as I have been brutally honest with the folks I go out with that they truly do NOT want to see me drunk (and one drink will get me on my way there FAST). It only briefly occurred to me that I could have a drink. It was not a craving, only a brief thought. And I can handle brief thoughts. I'm such an infant in my recovery though I certainly don't want to push it and I'm glad I judged this gentleman correctly enough that he didn't push the topic at all when I said no.

I'm having trouble getting motivated enough to get a proper routine going. That is something I really must work on. I have plenty of time I just need to finally get organized and push myself. That is my next goal. I have a fence to build and a run in and stall to prepare for my horses to arrive so there is truly a lot of work to be done (and much to be excited about!).

It's Day#13 today. Monday will be two weeks so yay for me.

Looking forward to checking in with you guys tomorrow morning. (I just may sleep in haha).