View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 03:33 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
Duffster

Thanks for asking, Gilmer! Things are...well...let's just say lots of ups & downs. Some amazing things are happening which I can't wait to share soon but the divorce is not fun at all. It will be much better when we're in separate homes but not sure when that's going to happen yet. Lots of emotions - times of pure joy and excitement followed by moments of extreme anxiety and terror. But the funny thing is - I have zero desire to drink through any of this -- I feel like I need a clear head now more than ever and am relying on prayer, exercise and friends & family. I can't imagine how I would have coped 3, 2, maybe even 1 year ago?

Trach, I was where you are last week - running on high collecting financial docs and planning ahead - it's a good feeling to be moving forward. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to follow you on this next chapter of your life. We're both facing a lot of challenges right now but we're not facing them alone

How are your studies going, Gilmer? Can't think of a more timely time to take your class.

xoxo hoping everyone is having a great day!