View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 10:17 AM
  # 231 (permalink)  
EventHorizons

Hi all,

I'm sorry for the rough stretch some of you are having. It seems to be a downer week for some of the September class.

I'may not trying to compete, but I also started feeling bad yesterday, and today seems worse. I don't get migraines, or at least I thought, but it feels like someone is stabbing me in the back of the eyeball, and my vision may or may not be getting blurry. WTF is that about. At least drinking I didn't notice this kind of ****.

Dark sense of humor seems to be functioning though. (Working at a library for some peace and quiet) I keep imagining my eyeball popping out, because im convinced its going to any second now) and rolling down the aisles, and trying to figure if I could bleed out from that before anyone noticed and tried to revive me. Not sure I want them too right now! ( the eyeball rolling through the books shelves while people are trying to read amuses me though... and if they're playing Pokémon I'm positive nobody would even notice!!)

Anyway, I have to give a presentation in like 2 hours, I'm struggling to stay focused at all... and I'm one of those weirdos who really love presenting. Sigh...

Sorry some of you are struggling right now... be strong!

EH