Old 09-20-2016, 08:55 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Soberandhealthy

my job buy my office luches fruit coffe and alcohol. yes in that order alcohol included in the same category with fruit and coffe. it is not rare for people to open a bottle of rose after a bad meeting.

my point is they are already planning fridays happy hours and all the booze is already laying aroung in the kitchen. how am i suppose to get past Friday?
people would wonder why im not drinking. i am notorious for my presence at every drinking opportunity. i am just ashame i dont want anyone to know, i am also jelous i cant drink anymore.

ugh feeling a lot of self pity over here. my husband asked how long are you going to keep on going to these meetings? i mean can you exercise or do something else? is kind of pointless to be home late cause those meetings are not preventing you from drinking.

i said to him well i have 5 das sober with "those meetings" but if it is bothering you i can go back to my previous schedule of two bottle of wine and a pack of cigarretes. im so angry and so confused.urgggg