View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 03:43 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
zjw

lol i guess it started for me with getting mad that my mind would not stop. Name the topic work money kids etc.. work it was like ok am I getting paid at this hour? is this really how i wanna spend my time at 3am? i started argueing with myself. everytime the thoughts would start i'd basicly be yelling STOP! in my head.

I dunno I guess after a while it started to stick. I also found that it was almost like my mind was in a funky state. and that by say leaving the room wondering the house turning some lights on and off getting a drink i could break that cycle of racing thoughts as well sometimes.

There killer tho its like your mind wakes you up and is like LETS SOLVE ALL THIS NOW!!! and i'm liek NO NO WHO CARES!!!

I guess some might say the more you pay attention to them the more intense they get as well.

My insomnia has been so nuts over the years for so many various reasons. I've finally given up on the bed even after 2 mattresses i gave up and now sleep on the floor night after night. its probably not helping my marriage but I just cant stand sleeping on the mattress we have and refuse to spend more money on another just to hate that one after a short while too. So floor it is for me lol.

I swear i'm slowly becoming more and more of a minimalist lol. Winter it can get kinda cold tho but i use an electric blanket under ma dn on top of me i got what i call my bottom burner and top burner going all night long lol.

Restless legs is another one that gets me at times too. I find CBD oil tends ot help with that.