View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 10:03 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Delizadee

Hey Babes,
I think first you have to work on accepting your body the way it is now and then make a plan to change it.
The BIGGEST factor in losing weight is not how much you exercise but rather how much caloric energy goes into your mouth vs your daily caloric expenditure. Meaning, where your weight loss comes from is in the kitchen.

The quickest and easiest advice I can give you, is to shop on the outside aisles of the grocery store. Try to eat and cook as many fresh meals as possible and stay away from processed foods or simple carbohydrates.

There is A LOT I could say about good nutrition and weight loss- I know how to do it properly probably better than most but I struggle with food addictions so I'm a better instructor than doer

All the exercise in the world is not going to help you lose weight if you are not eating a proper diet. Exercise will help to trim off some extra calories and depending on your level of fitness will help develop nice toned muscles.
But the focus will have to be on first a healthy diet, and then some kind of regular exercise regimen to help boost your overall health.