Thread: lost hope
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 01:43 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Elle126

Originally Posted by saphire39ca View Post
I'm having a terrible day...I want to be free of this opiate addiction and I don't see any hope in sight I've tried so many times to stop but always end up in the same place....when I use I feel normal and when I don't I feel sad and lost and scared but I don't want to depend on these damn pills anymore...I feel so lost and alone..I know I'm not alone but that's how I feel....I wish the cravings would go away...I can't take this much longer....I'm losing everything....I don't even know who I am anymore....please someone give me hope...I feel like im dying a little each day
Bless you Sapphire, my favourite precious stone and colour. You are most definitely NOT alone and you are most definitely not lost.... In this wonderful world of the internet you have found SR where there are thousands of people who have been through exactly what you are going through now. There are thousands of people who have felt exactly the same as you do now and there are thousands of people who can tell you that it is possible, you can get through this and you must never ever give up hope.
Have you spoken to your doctor/investigated rehab or perhaps a 12 step programme like NA?
Read as much as you can on here there is an absolute mountain of advice and post post post, there is always someone here 24 hours of every day, let the people of SR guide you out of the darkness and into the light.
Big hugs. Elle🙏