Old 08-14-2005, 07:22 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
waterface

Thanks all, can we keep posting on this thread?
All your words are great & inspiring & thankyou.
Angelgirl, i can't stop loving my gf, i've made bad decisions, been an idiot & she don't believe my change, but i'm going to show her.
She wants to see me, but i'm scared of goiing to sleep, as i've been dreaming of her & this guy together! & when not asleep, i think of it & imagine them kissing & that my actions drove her to it!
I shall be going to AA tommorow if it's still on!

She is 30, has 2 kids age 6 & 10, he is 21, can this work, will he comit to this?, at that age, why would he tie himself down! My gf looks younger & he did meet her in a bar. She doesn't drink & was looking after bags as her friends danced, she told me she was on a low from our relationship & thought what the hell!. His msn profile says he likes booze & women!!! she is only without them every other weekend, can you see a 21 year old comiting to someone elses kids!, she starts Uni soon & they will only see each other every weekend & one of them will be with the kids, i just don't think he will comit!! Do you?, i guess i'm hoping you all will say no!

Valeria, hugg to you too & thanks for support, i'm not touching this bottle of bourbon, i keep it there to strengthen my willpower.
Arthur, you do type fast, your words are inspiring, it's up to me, i did think i could drink & get away with it. My gf said to me she can tell if i've even walked past a bar or liquor store.
I'm tyred & scared now & i guess my dreams will be bad & i'll wake thinking it is all a bad dream, then the reality hits.

But talking to wonderful people like you all is great & i appreciate it.
Until later
Gaz