Old 09-14-2016, 09:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Delizadee

Do you have a professional you can work with on this Bug? Sometimes we are not strong enough to keep from making these mistakes, it is our impulsive addictions.
If the temptation even rises again, I'd come clean in real life and be very honest about it and have someone else handle the medication.
I have a lot of medications I take everyday. There are measures that can and should be put in place if you find yourself falling prey to temptation. I am very honest about what I am doing with my meds and I am monitored by my pharmacy.
I would use RIGOROUS HONESTY with yourself and with your husband regarding this. It's nothing to be ashamed of going forward- taking ownership by handling the responsibility to someone else to keep yourself safe is a GOOD call and is taking the reins and being strong.

Please think carefully about the difference between how you posted your resolution to this incident and the words posted here. I understand the good intention in your post. But part of the plan for future safety would be to come clean and be honest because we all know how well resolutions made in an and kept solely in an addict's brain turn out in the long run.

Please Bug, take care of you. And your family. Absolutely no judgment from me. You are doing well. But I always think we need to be honest with ourselves and call things for what they are.

And great job of 77 days of sobriety!