View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 08:44 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
ConfusedDaily

Good morning guys,

I love him very much. And I'm super proud of him. He's been sober 5 days today. Things are looking up, he wasn't able to drive at night because he used to wasted. Last night we went on a drive when I got home from work (8:30PM) and he was in awe, he hasn't drove at night for years.

I understand everything that you all are saying. I know I'm co-dependent. I know that I coddle/baby him. My dad was also an alcoholic, and my mom used to do the same thing to my dad and it would DRIVE ME CRAZY. I feel like the difference is that my ABF is taking steps to make his life better... Our life better. I know that there is an uphill struggle ahead, but I have faith we will make it through.

As for taking care of me, I know I should. I love getting my hair done and pedicures, I just feel guilty. Like, if I was to go get my hair colored while my BF is at work it just doesn't seem right. Financially, we are not doing well either. I feel like I would be taking money and spending it on things that aren't necessary. Even for a $20.00 pedicure, we can use that on paying our debts off.

Again, thank you for all the love and support. I love coming on here and reading/talking to everyone.