Old 09-14-2016, 12:50 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Today I finally decided what to name the babies! The runt is: Brandi! The other babe is: Natasha! Sherry is now a proud Momma of these two little babes. They also have adopted her as their Momma!

Molly has been really pouty since Maria passed! Jethro has been setting her on his shoulder and behind himself on the couch! I'm also giving her lots of loving too! Maria and Molly were never buds per se`, but they kept each other company in the living room! Molly is also 6 years old! Or at least that's how long we've had her. She was given to us as an adult hen! I'm trying to give her as much attention as I can! I've had chickens die from grieving themselves to death!

These little feathered kids have been my savior while I was strung out on pain pills and then getting off them! I'm a little over two years clean now and these little peeps mean the world to us! That's why I talk about them so much here on the Thread! They give me Peace and comfort! They give me a reason for getting up and staying busy during the day/night! I can't imagine where I'd be w/o them?

TOD