Thread: Please help!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 12:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mbellx101x

Exclamation Please help!

Hi, I am new here. I am a 28yr old ACTIVE heroin addict. And I am DESPERATE to stop using! I have tried before a time or 2 but my heart wasn't in it 100%. I found out the hard way that if your heart isn't 100% in to stop using, you won't. At least that's how it is for me... I have burnt every bridge I had with friends and family except my parents. And I am THIS CLOSE to losing them and being on the streets homeless, jobless, carless, and moneyless.... I have been trying to locate a place near me where they give Suboxone or Subutex. The WD's are what scare me most as mine are bad. I average 1/2-1 G a day of VERY VERY good stuff. I don't want to lose everything, AGAIN... I lost my wife due to my habit, and I have s golden opportunity to change things and have a GREAT life. I have a VERY good family business that I can take over once I get my life straight and make LOTS of $. I have a wonderful fiancé who knows my problem and supports me in wanting to get clean. And I have 2 beautiful sons that need their father, but right now I can't be a proper father. I don't deserve to be their father right now in the shape I'm in. But I can change that! I just need help!... I'm having ALOT of trouble finding a place near me that will either take my insurance, or is free. I have a HMO plan with United Healthcare, and I live in Gastonia NC (close to Charlotte). PLEASE PLEASE! If anyone out there knows of anywhere within reasonable driving distance from me that can detox me with Suboxone or Subutex for free or taking my insurance PLEASE tell me! And I would preferably like to go somewhere that after detox has a 2-3 week inpatient rehab. I don't think just detoxing off the drugs will be successful for me. I need a program afterwards!... If anyone out there reading this can help me PLEASE I'm BEGGING here! I don't want to lose everything AGAIN. I've been to 2 rehabs before but I looked at it as a punishment. I didn't want to be there. I'm sick and tired of being a loser and unable to be a father, a good son, a human being. I'm a broken man throwing up a prayer. And I know this sounds like I want pity. I promise that's not what I want, I simply want help cause come Friday if I'm not in a detox facility, I'll be on the streets. Whoever decides to help, THANK YOU!!! You just might be the one to help me save my life. And give 2 boys their father back.