Old 09-13-2016, 04:47 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Thank you all for the great responses. I will get through this.

My sponsor has ADD (I'm not being funny, she really does). She has a lot going on in her life and so now that I'm writing we don't get together as frequently. Twice now I have not been given clear direction and when finally getting together with her found that I was missing something and had to go back and redo. That and this time the format in which I did my turnarounds was incorrect so I have to go back and copy every single resentment over so that it's in the proper format.

I realize that my own lack of reaching out to her when I needed to plays a big part in this. I must be doing this right now because that last sentence was part of a turnaround in and of itself.

The best way I can describe it is that I think I, myself may have a touch of ADD. It's like having to redo a task that's already been written once. Let's be real too, in this world of technology and typing, handwriting everything takes far longer. I understand the necessity.

I will get through. I will get through. I will get through.

Even where I am at in the steps what I feel now and my outlook on life is far different than it ever was.

Thank you for all the encouragement.