View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 12:11 AM
  # 400 (permalink)  
JG62

WL - bet you enjoyed that game? Doing things sober is so much more fun and enjoyable. It's like someone cleaned your glasses and ears out!
Day 84 - 12 WHOLE WEEKS - and although that is down to my resolve it's also thanks to everyone being here for me, especially when I was a little crazy, in the early days.
Still waking in the middle of the night but now I tend to go back to sleep. It's always bad dreams that wake me but that's not surprising really. It's a bit stressful here to say the least. I got upset last night and have started to feel panicky again. It's also 12 weeks since my husband left, so whilst my sobriety is to be celebrated it also reminds me that although I am married I no longer live with my husband - everything is OK between us but I don't like this situation. I think he is regretting signing that 6 month lease now, doesn't run out until February next year and that seems a long time to be living like this.
Can you all keep your fingers crossed that the house sale runs smooth for me, although I may be asking someone for a bed, as I have no idea where I am going to live.
Positivity - the sun is out here in the UK but there is a definite Autumnal nip in the air. Going to paint some chairs and then go for a little walk, maybe I might do one of those crazy 10 milers today, it might sort some of the confusion out in my head.
Here's to a fabulous sober day x x