Old 09-04-2016, 07:02 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Chillin' now by the Campfire. See the view West from the Fire Ring here a while ago. A lovely early Evening sans Clouds & Wind. Started the Fire with some of the plethora of Pine Needles and Limb Scraps all around.

Downright toasty in Town for the daily Dog Park visit River-side. Met a nice Gal who drove up ~3 Hours from the Indian Rez she works on as a Physicians Assistant. There's all kinds of Dog Abandonment that goes on, so she had 3 Dogs. The most recent one sauntered up to her at a Gas Station, and chased her Car after she petted this Pooch for a while. She's been driving this Pooch ~3 Hours South to Phoenix weekly for Chemo on a previously-unknown condition now in remission. She's sure that was the reason for the Abandonment. A Good Dog-lovin' Soul, obviously...

With this area Demographic, there are some Folks on the Street battling Alcohol. So, more Thanks vibed Sky-ward by me today for having dodged that Bullet.

With the Touring Bikers clearing out some, Town seemed downright empty in comparison. Amazing, rugged Topography here, so I did a little Sightseeing on the way back from stops at the Store and the Gas Station.

Some nice Campsite Neighbors have sold themselves on acquiring a Trailer identical to our's, so I gave them the Mesa Tour of the Trailer Interior so they could suss it out w/o a Salesman hovering nearby.

MesaMate is having Gal Fun in Denver with her Pals, and a Gal Pal's Daughter is giving her a Pro Hair Trim tomorrow. She helped this younger Gal move to a new Flat today, and it's always illuminating to see what the Tattooed 30-something Crowd is up to. We've watched them all grow up from their Kiddie Days.

The Radio Station had an Ad for a local Pot Dispensary having a 'Hash Bash' Sale today. 10% off all Purchases. There's 8 Dispensaries in this Town of ~17,500 People. The new Landscape of Colorado.

No complaints about this Sober Life...