View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 01:48 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
samantha14

Originally Posted by Keets View Post
Feeling like I'm unraveling right now. My kids really upset me and I blew up at them. I need to breath

I was upstairs cleaning and had told my oldest daughter to watch the other 2 they were were outside and told her they cannot be alon and she knows that. So I come downstairs and she is insid playing the Xbox and there is some strange kid in my house that the kids just met a few weeks ago. She put her shoe in the door holding it in and let our 4 month old kitten out. I went outside to look for home and my son had wood knives a saw and some other tools out like he was playing wood shop. Yeah so this all took place within like 10-15 mins. They know better this isn't anything new. now they are playing like nothing ever even happened. I just don't know what to do anymore they won't listen and forget 2 mins later that they were in trouble.
Sorry needed to vent sooo bad I really want to drink right now. I'm not feeling as positive as I was this morning and feel like I'm about to derail
Hey Keets!! Sounds like quite an afternoon at your house! Take some deep breaths and think it through....drinking would not improve the situation....in fact it would make it 100% worse!! Keep posting here and stay close!! Hugs!!