Old 09-03-2016, 01:21 PM
  # 361 (permalink)  
Venecia

Hey, everyone --

Trying to catch up here. I may not be catching everything, but I did see that as the song Ruby posted there was a list scrolling that included "The Rubettes." Were you in a girl band, Ruby?

My day today ... I'll cut to the end. Everything is fine. But my brother texted me a little after 7 a.m. to let me know Mom was being transported by ambulance to the hospital Marty's town with chest pains, which had subsided by the time the ambulance arrived. However, we learned her hemoglobin is low, which led to the angina. Not sure why; she had recently tested normal.

I've been there since about 8 a.m. and just got home a little while ago. She'll be in the hospital for at least another day to be on the safe side, but this isn't a "bad one" in terms of our experiences. Usually, because she's a complex elderly patient with congestive heart failure, she's transferred up here to St. Paul to be in a hospital with a cardiac care unit. So we're feeling all right. Testing later this week to look for the culprit, possibly an ulcer.

Foot is feeling OK. Good that I can chuckle over it ...