Old 09-03-2016, 11:39 AM
  # 351 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Good stuff on here this Monin'...

I'm doin' my usual thang, and sitting out here watching the World go by in a lovely Forest. A few RVs coming & going. Some Mountain Bikers zooming around the many Loops in this Campground. 'Tis very quiet, actually. I tuned up my Cell Connection to hit about 7 Megs Data speed this Morning, and am enjoying the Music Vids posted here.

With this Biker's Rally hitting Town today, I'ze staying put up here. It was already pretty nutso in Town yesterday, and the Straight Pipe Exhaust Bikes kinda hurt my Ears after a while. I'll stay busy with my Bucksaw cutting up the free Pallets and Scrap Wood I scored yesterday. One Hike down with MesaDog this Morning. Several to go.

Now that Sao has won the InterWebz via his astounding Math Skills, I'll say this, Brain: You'll make somebody a great lil Husband some Day! That's one fine lookin' Project. Makes me tired just following your progress.

Bobby Bummer, here, keeps posting about dead People, or dead Musicians. I guess some of my favorite Music drives Home one aspect of that Business: it can be a hard Life. Bassist Phil Lynott and Gary Moore - both of Thin Lizzy - drank & drugged themselves to death; albeit several Decades apart. I do a lil 'drive by' of these Life Lessons sometimes. They remind us of the Stakes in all this...

~ 'It's Only Money' ~ Thin Lizzy ~ Live -

- The Last Days Of Phil Lynott -