Old 09-03-2016, 05:37 AM
  # 317 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Good morning all!

Ken, busy day? That's what I end up doing, time to read but no time to respond. Taking a moment for me today before I begin what has to be done.

saoutchik, hubby is self employed but he does have liability. They just sent a new policy and it said something about personal injury. I had a talk with myself last night because I had to in order to calm myself down. We do have insurance through my work. It just really sucks finally being caught up with bills and to think about an uncertain future. We have a high deductible (5K) but hey, I'll just pay what I can every month. We always find a way to make it through.

Venecia, OUCH! I hope you heal quickly!

Marty, sorry that woman is such a you know what. To spend life carrying around resentment sucks. Too bad for her. I'd just ignore her and not feed her negative energy. The best revenge is living well

Ruby and LB, every time you guys say shrubbery all I can think of is Monty Python

SUID, thanks, we will survive and yes, that's one of the downfalls of self employment. When you get hurt there's no money coming in. Not to mention that on top of his pain what it does to him to feel like he's not contributing. I have to confess that there's a little devil in me though. He is a video game addict. When I say this people laugh but I'm not kidding. If he could , he would spend every waking moment on XBox Live or PS4. He calls it his hobby. He would far prefer gaming than taking part in any event with real people. Still, there's far worse things he could be addicted to so it doesn't bother me immensely. With all that being said guess who can't play video games for weeks?

MesaMan, ever been to a BurningMan event?

Midnight Blue, yes, this thread moves faster than a roadrunner being chased by a rabbit. Hard to keep up sometimes.

I didn't mean to miss replying to anyone and I am so glad to see all the new people in here.

There is strength in numbers!

Off to recon the checking account, do the bills, clean the house, and go grocery shopping. Back later to see what you peeps are up to.

Happy sober weekend!