View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 01:13 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
zjw

I dunno endgamenyc I think your looking for deeper issue here and there isnt one. I'm not gonna deny that things have bothered me over the years about this or that.

sweeping things under the rug? I dunno that i'd call it this. I just dont focus and dwell on stuff that makes me feel terrible if i can help it and it serves no purpose. past is in the past I try to leave it there and discuss it here in terms of trying to relate to others and such.

I dunno sobriety has tught me life moves on thankfully if by that you' think i've swept things under the rug well ok i guess. But I dont feel the need to ruminate and hash out all my issues ad infinetum over and over.

My job situation is garbage but I'm trying to remain positive many days and do what i gotta do so i can provide for my family. It could be worse I could have cancer or something. I got various problems like anyone else as well and I dunno I"m thankful for my problems these days cause there mine and i'm used to them.

I'm still just kinda at a loss as to what your getting at. I never really asked for the assessment.