View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 10:45 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
zjw

Originally Posted by Dame View Post
Thanks for this sleepie. And thank you for having the courage to speak up. I have a feeling that many people are reading your posts with very similar experiences, so you are not going unheard. If you don't see a "thanks" under your posts, it might be possible that they fear shame or disapproval of they risk a "thanks."
Artists and those who pursue the Liberal Arts generally feel a calling to look beneath the surface of the "realities" we choose for ourselves. Sadly, they are routinely silenced or ridiculed.

yeah the artist types always think different. Not to drag someone else into this thread whos not here but take davaidavai for example he always offers a unique twist in every post and he's the artist type.

that kinda of creative thought goes a long way at problem solving when one does not have a lot to work with or go on. The rest of us gotta go find a book look it up or something.

i worked with an artist once she did our graphics and the boss let her come and go. I asked once hey how come she doesnt have set hours and so on. he said if i dot hat i get nothing out of her. he's like if i just let her be herself the creativity just flows. he's like so i just leave her alone. he was right too she delivered some killer stuff so long as she was free to create as it flowed.