View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 09:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
queenofthehwy

I did it, he's gone!

I told my ah I wanted a divorce. He was mad at me for not paying the bills. GUILTY I admit it. But that's a whole other issue.

Anyway he doesn't argue much anyway and goes and calls someone and packs a bag and leaves. This is huge for me, I have told him countless times to leave and he won't ever go, this time he really did and I'm kinda freaked out.
Oh and before he left, he told me thanks, yea thanks for "never doing anything for our family, and thanks for just giving up on everything." oh and he called me a loser, how sweet huh?

I don't know what's going to happen, but for now I have a night to myself and it feels really good. I am going to read and pray and try to get some direction.

If it comes to a divorce it's gonna get very ugly he is a very vengeful person and he will make it hell for me. I am scared!

I did tell my kids that I asked him to leave and that I didn't know for sure what was going to happen. I told them that thier dad and I love them and that I just needed some peace. They got a little tearey eyed, but seemed okay. I hope I didn't make them too sad.
Mindi