View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 03:31 PM
  # 409 (permalink)  
Blacky

So I had a little vacation .. and detox cold turkey in the Norfolk City Jail

Not really my plan of choice to come off klonopin and Paxil .. and my blood pressure and heartburn medications ..

I made it through .. they almost killed killed me .. at one point my blood pressure dropped to 80 over 32 .. I should of had an IV for dehydration .. like a hospital might do things .. I was sweating and could not stand up .. they just gave me some gatoraide and jammed me back in the detox cell block .. also maybe some Librium which is what they gave to alcohol withdrawal folks ..

But ... Noooooooooooooooooooo .. they decided I was on opiates despite my telling them it was klonopin and paxil .. they just disregarded what I said ..

I did not eat for 5 days .. and then started to force myself to eat something .. then because they don't use proton pump inhibitors (prilosec) which I take a double dose of every day .. I had to deal with horrible heart burn .. despite my telling the Jail impersonation of a Dr. my condition ...

So now I am definitely off the klon and paxil .. still having symptoms .. weird body zaps .. excess saliva causing me to have to swallow to the point of not being able to sleep ..

Things are getting better now .. the worst is over .. and I am not going back ..
NO KLONOPIN .. NO PAXIL .. NO NO NO ..

So how you folks doing ?