View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 07:23 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
markinny

it don't matter. there both the same crap. downers.and affect the your cns/brain pretty much the same way. withdrawals are withdrawals. I could have wrote posts. been an alcoholc for decades and got involved in with the oxys and vikes about 3 yrs ago. daily abuse with drinking. they do go well together. the first of the yr. I new I had a huge problem and started my journey of trying to kick the pills. taper this taper that and fail fail fail over and over again. not because I wanted to get buzzed but because I just couldn't stand the withdrawals. had a bunch of one days a couple 2 days but no 3 days until june when I finally was able to stop the pills. so you are doing pretty well. still felt like awfull as I was still drinking and the withdrawals were lingering plus kept me craving the opiates. joined SR last month and made it 3 days before caving. which was good. finally joined AA and am at 19 days now. most people in my meetings are addicted to 2 substances. many heroin addicts. good luck

mark...addict and alcoholic