View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 08:40 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
letitend

I am going to ask to go view it alone, just me and my son.

He hasn't seen it. He didn't want to go. I told him about it and he said he wanted to move there, so he isn't adverse to moving. In his 6 short years, we have moved to 4 places. The last 2 we have been in just a little over 2 years each. I feel like I could live in this new place for quite a while. Has a very homey feel, and is really much nicer than mine.

I think I will eventually want to leave where I live. I am not in love with it. And if I wait longer, then the rent will just continue to go up in the area I am living in. It has gone up significantly in the past few years.

I can totally afford it. My job is very stable. I can still save almost the same amount of money and just lower my weekly budget to live on, which is doable. As I mentioned, I spend money eating out, and usually pay for 3 people. Now, it will just be myself and my son. Nobody at the house while I am working all day mowing thru my food/supplies.

The grounds are so much nicer too. A huge, nice pool, 2 saunas (one with a waterfall), a super nice rec room.