View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 07:23 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Ditto on what U75 and Mesa said about new new people on the weekend thread. Thank you all for coming here and posting. I haven't been so active here lately but I really enjoy reading and meeting. Keep posting.

Way back when this thread petered out after Sunday, I kept pushing and posting on Monday because I needed that support and contact during the week. And we went rogue. Keep posting.

Alyssa, enjoy the wrestling.

Petals, I'm glad you are alright. I do that myself sometimes and it's embarrassing.

Weas, I hope you feel better after some rest.

Behan, good luck.

U75, I'm glad your daughter is feeling better. Mine has apparently forgotten her tragic sore heel and will be heading to gymnastics class this afternoon. She whacked it on a piece of furniture while doing flips in the living room. My vaguely sympathetic mommy response was "maybe we should rethink gymnastics in crowded spaces?"

I knew it would get back to me. U75, Marty. Both having unsettled and unsettling feelings. I had a dream that I was walking past bars that were open at 6 a.m., peering inside. Seasonal change is upon us!!!! School is starting back. All of my unrealized hopes and dreams of what we would do on our summer vacation are smacking me in the face and I'm feeling inadequate and dissatisfied. U75, I have those feelings MOST Sundays still. Hate it. That's why I start by making plans.