View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 11:19 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

After giving it some more thought, I decided that it is appropriate - and important - to stand ground regarding my opinion on addicts needing a place to go to deal with entanglements related to enablement issues. Feel free to agree to disagree. Or not.
Okay, since you invited a response....I think you are micro-analyzing people here, people you don't even know and whose stories are unknown to you. You are throwing labels and behaviour generalizations unfairly at people who have been working a program of recovery for many years and who have found serenity, peace, a healthier way of living, and the ability to choose what is and is not a healthy relationship and make a choice to detach or not.

You have a whole bunch of choices where to post here, many many double winners post on several forums.

I just can't see dividing us further when our diversity has always been embraced and handled by fair and supportive responses, no matter what our specific circumstance.

I say the above respectfully, you asked and I answered honestly and from my own years of experience here.