Old 08-20-2016, 04:17 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Skidaroo74

Thanks again for all the advice and help. If anyone sent me a PM apologies for the lack of replies! Apparently I have not posted enough yet to be allowed to reply.
Reading what everyone has said has made me think more about the things I need help with myself, (in particular time management/work-life balance). The extra sleep requirements of being pregnant aren't helping with that!! But I was finding it hard to cope with the housework beforehand anyway and that definitely won't get easier when the baby comes along!!

The point is though that there are personal issues I need some sort of therapy like CBT or Life-Coaching to help with. Maybe if my other half sees me taking steps to improve my own life-coping and sleep management skills, it will encourage him to take similar actions. If not, it should at least help me!! As someone above said this baby needs one reliable parent!
By the way I am in Ireland, not the UK. I must try to change the profile location info. I do feel more positive right now. I guess it was a relief to simply tell people my concerns.