Thread: Brain
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 11:13 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Hi, I went to a neurologist when I was worried and although my worry was a bit over the top given my personal circumstances I insisted on every test under the sun- MRI, CAT scan, ECG, EEG, full blood work, full body sonogram, x-rays, you name it. I have pages and pages of medical records, cd's of hours of watching my brain activity under various stimulations, all of it. Nothing wrong other than a slightly oversized liver and slightly elevated liver enzymes.
If you are this worried please go see a neurologist and explain the situation. Say yo u want the tests for peace of mind. Then see your family doctor and talk about other options. There could be something as simple as adding some vitamins to your diet. Exercise is always good, gets the blood pumping and moving through, things moving along assist in terms of healing. There are also those "hanging upside down" things at some gyms. While you shouldn't go completely head down, just at a slant, some say that is good for "changing the blood" throughout your body and promoting healing. Talk to your doctor again, you don't have to suffer like this. that's not to say it will all go away but at least you can find out if this is all normal.