Old 08-19-2016, 05:19 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
August252015

Originally Posted by Ken33xx View Post
Actually, I do have one resentment. Against another AA member. I enjoy the social aspects of AA and all that but feel I've been lied to. Nothing which affects me but I still find it annoying. What I resent is his attempts to drag me into AA or non-AA related drama. Enough is enough. Tell it to your therapist, sponsor or whomever but leave me out of it.
I am now hardcore about this kind of BS. I have a zero tolerance policy about drama in my life, and there have been two instances where I have ended or completely reframed a relationship within AA. One person is blocked in my cell and his number is under spam; I have no need to ever do more than nod politely when I run into him. The other, I limit conversation to small chat if we happen to be near each other in the smaller meeting I go to MWF.

Re resentment level....right now, carrying over from last night, zero. I have 6 mo tomorrow and it is my day off, and it is one for the books in terms of the simple but joyful stuff I have planned. Here's to maintaining that level throughout!