View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 04:52 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Kris47

Originally Posted by NoGoingBack View Post
Hi all, checking in for another 24 please. Sober since 4th July but been having a hard time feeling very depressed, not sleeping at night but tired all day.

No enthusiasm for anything and I'm letting everyone down, especially my children. There truly can't be any going back but I can't see a way forward either, I just feel lost...

I hope I feel better soon but right now I'm desperately lonely, lost and unhappy. Sorry to bring the thread down, I just had to check in... Peace to you all.
NGB
This is why we do this Together. We are there for one another.

Sorry you are feeling this way. Early sober days can leave you feeling a bit down and anxious and wondering. The longer you can manage to stay sober, the better you'll start to feel. Just breathe and treat yourself kindly. Perhaps a meeting, calling a friend, PM one of us here, doing something that will make you feel good, ( a massage, an ice cream, a good family movie) will help lift you out of the doldrums. Know that nothing stays the same. This too, shall pass. Pray and meditate. We're here for you NGB. Sending you Light and Love.