Thread: Need to share
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 09:00 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Expanding

Originally Posted by firebolt View Post
Your and my codie symptoms, and our X's sound eerily similar. You have been here, what, 4 months? It took me a few years to get to where you are. Your strides are incredible!

THanks for sharing!
Thank you!

When the sh*t finally hit the fan I was already a couple years in doubt and researching alcoholism. Nothing really "clicked" though until he left and it was like all the pieces and thoughts came together. I needed that super painful experience to clear out the fog and put everything together.

I found this place because my google searches kept bringing up the same questions being asked in these forums! I was lurking for a while before I posted

My first post it was 7 AM and I was laying on the couch with my computer in my lap. I was so wired, so stressed, my heart pounding. I was also confused. It was the beginning of many sleepless nights because I couldn't get enough! I had to learn more... finally... answers! Finally, it all started to make sense. I always found relationship dynamics interesting but I never thought to look at myself. What a ride. The light is a bit bigger now.