View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 06:13 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
zjw

yeah one other thing that drives me nuts is i've watched a few tv shows where they are all getting drunk one night the next morning all going out for a run all happily. and i'm ilek this is a load of crap no one drinks like that one night then just happily goes for a run the next day. and top it all off they are all attractive fit and trim and drinking like this too? I watched one show and was liek ok I call BS no one can drink like that remain fit thin healthy etc...

they basicly paint this incredibly FAKE picture of what drinking like that does to someone. They make it look fun and great like you too can go drink like that all ngiht long and simply wake up the next day happy and go for a run and feel just fine and be slim and trim and beuatiful. Thats BS the reality is you wake up feeling like trash and TICKED off that you cant be like those folks on tv or like everyone else who in your head you seem to think can do all these things but you cant. When its not true. No one can do that stuff routinely long term etc... no one can!