View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 02:53 AM
  # 218 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Good morning everyone!

Ken, I haven't tried Otto but may have to now. Our standard is Pizza Joint, their sauce seems to be the best. If you want some of the best pizza in the world the St Peter's Bizarre this weekend would have been the place to be. Although, just recently got a flyer in the mail about Portland Pie Company and am thinking about giving them a try too. Friday night is cheat night on the diet (ahem, lifestyle change, have to keep reminding myself!) so this may be in order this week.

Loving the Woodstock posts. My favorite era of music. I have friends that do a takeoff on Woodstock every year on their farm up in the boonies here. Nothing that I could ever attend at this point because, well, it's very Woodstockish Everyone camps out in their back field and in the barn every type of musical instrument is set up. It's one big jamfest. My favorite was the year someone brought a didgeridoo. He had actually done a walkabout in Australia and he ended up making a CD that I bought and have around here somewhere. I'll have to look for it as I heard that it's good to use for meditation. Anyway, this festival was pretty laid back. Lots of weed being passed around, and of course, alcohol. Not a place I'd want to be for a while. Some really fond memories of the spirit of the gathering though. It was the epitome of hippieville which is my tribe for sure.

Everyone have a great day