Thread: whatever
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 05:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Jim1958

Originally Posted by cl9000 View Post
I'm pretty much just at my darkest moment. I've stayed drunk for like 3 weeks. I have no plan of stopping, I've shut my family out and stopped returning their texts and they are worried I might be dead, my best friend shut me out completely because I told her I was in love with her and she's married, a family member just died, and I'm literally just sitting around in the dark watching stupid TV shows and playing video games all the time. And not working. I might be evicted soon from my apartment. I'm crying all the time. I'm incoherent. Sorry if this is weird.
Sounds like you are suffering from depression, and are using alcohol to cope. Sadly alcohol is a depressant, and makes things worse. If you have medical insurance maybe go see a doctor and see what they say. When my parents were sick and dying I went to a counselor which helped. Maybe that would help you as well. One of the first things I told my counselor was alcohol was making my depression worse and she suggested some coping methods that helped me slow down and stop drinking. I hope you feel better soon.