Old 08-09-2016, 12:31 PM
  # 240 (permalink)  
MesaMan

I cast my Geek Vote for U-235: the Uranium Isotope.

Thread Theme Music...

- 'Things That Make You Go Hmmmm' ~ C+C Music Factory ~ 'Soul Train' TV Show -

More Mesa fun on tap... MesaMate is going to a High Tech Conference with a Gal Pal. I'm having her stretch out the time before/after said Conference a few States away. The Gal Pal Conference Speaker is being courted by a major Telecom Player, and has a Suite to share. The Pix on line of this Joint are mighty hoidy-toidy. Got MesaMate an affordable First Class Seat going out; an 'Economy Plus' Seat coming back. More High Country Adventure w/me & MesaDog! Everybody happy! They can go Drink. I can go think. And, Fish.

Marty's exquisite Toenails - and the Post mentioning Jet Cabin snugness [vs. Trains] - caused me to look up Icelandic Air Fare for the req'd BigAzz Seats for pending Travel. It's called 'Saga Class'; their Biz Class. ~$1,800 R/T each from Denver to Iceland next Summer. Some Gent wrote a fab Review of his Flight, but the Airport Lounge and Seat Pix show some Booze. Of course. So, no Link_y here...

Next Task was to unclog the Whole House Vacuum a while ago. It plugged up, and was popping a dedicated 15 Amp Circuit Breaker from over-heating. Never happened before. Got 'er running again, and emptied the massive Bag therein. The proverbial clean start.