View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 09:17 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by Keets View Post
Thanks for the welcome back guys.
It's nearing bedtime on day 4 and somehow made it without drinking, my husband insisted on getting beer so I went in with him to make sure he didn't get any extra like shots. That's all we came out with with was his six pack and nothing else, I won't drink beer so I'm good but for a second I felt like caving in.

School starts back tomorrow and I will be alone for the first time in 12 years but it's not all rest. I already have football practice 3days a week for my son plus all his football events vet appts, physicals, appt for braces and I have also signed up to be a class mom for one kid. Plus image a bird who won't lay her egg and has already cost 600 for nothing and it could still kill her. Oh and one of the vet visits is for a kitten we just got. whew seems like my kids going back to school has created more work for me some how. Lol sorry had to get that off my chest sooooo much to do so little time. On the plus side no kids =s time for aa now.
I totally relate Keets! The older my kids get the busier I am! I am exhausted getting them ready to go back to school! I have another 10 days until they start back. Im so glad that you are going to be able to go to AA meetings while they are in school! That will really help! Let us know if you need us! See you tomorrow.