Thread: Too Much?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 04:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
madgirl

Too Much?

So I'm coming up on five months - which is a good thing, but I realize this is all still very new.

In those five months, I've landed a new job for significantly more money and now am about to buy a house and move. I'd been thinking about getting a house with a finished basement for my son, who is a teenager and a musician (plays guitar, drums and he also has all this recording and mixing equipment) - so I found one close by and pounced.

So I'm learning the ins and outs of a job in a new industry - I'm already sort of stressed about delivering a presentation in late October - and it looks like if all goes well we will close on a new house toward the end of September.

I was really sick all week but pushed on through it, but today I notice really bad feelings of irritability, fatigue and CRAVINGS. Could some of this be due to my trying to "make up for lost time" so to speak by trying to do too much, too soon?

I haven't been working out like I did while still drinking (paradoxically) - there's been no time!!! I don't know - something about my life doesn't "feel" right but I keep telling myself not to rely too heavily on "feelings" since I am being so - uh - productive. ????