View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 03:31 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  
Simplicity4114

Happy Friday Mayflies! Sorry to hear about the setback Camery! I'd be feeing super disappointed too! But way to flex those sober muscles......I'm picturing a six pack at least I was worried about taking a personality test for pre-employment also.....I will pass on the advice that was given to me....
The key is to honestly answer the questions. DO NOT....I REPEAT...DO NOT try to beat the test by answering with what you think they want to hear. Each personality type can perform and provide valuable insight. Each personality type has positive and negative attributes. Typically with these tests they are weeding out the honest vs. dishonest. Own the good and the bad, just view the questions as true or false, or "most correct". Also, some are timed (they may or may not make you aware of this). They are trying to see how long it takes you to answer. This test is all about you, and you are an expert on you, rt? So if it takes you 5 minutes to answer a question, it will register as deception (makes sense if you think about it).
Don't want to freak you out but I just want you to be informed...best of luck! I know you will do great! Your personality shines here everyday!