View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 10:00 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
josec77

Day 119, Congratz everyone on reaching and making new milestones. We are all rocking!!!
Well I had a pretty good weekend, My Mom and sister’s family was in town. Meaning we were all at the beach. The weather was great, the ocean was calm, water was clear and warm and the sun was well burning everyone. Lol It was hot! We had a great time, no drama. I enjoyed sending time with my mom, sister and family. This was all before the storm that hit us after they went home. Lol
I am feeling pretty good, went to a follow up with doc and I don’t have any more blood in my urine. I am still not where I should be, but I am feeling much better with every day that passes. My head, still not there. My mind still gets me to feel bad about myself sometime. Stupid things I did or said while I was drinking or just the stupid act of drinking. I have done or said things I can’t take back. I have started to say sorry to the persons I hurt, at least some of them. Still working on this. What was I thinking when I was drinking? I feel like kicking myself. How stupid I was. Well this is what I am dealing with now, but anything is better than drinking. Working on being a better husband, father, man. May God lead me and help me thru this.