View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 03:19 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
aliciagr

Thanks for your responses. Its going to be a hard year and I guess part of my being upset is that its not how I planned the next year going following our move and start of new adventure. This was not the adventure I wanted. I know no one ever does not only me.

I summarized ansld sent an email to the attorney also asking why this guy called me. The attorney said half of what he said is BS and not to flip out. He can't be forces to do specific actions like the case worker said, and he put me back in reality saying he was approved to go and will meet the date the rehab gave to start. That rehab will have the biggest say n what his follow up needs to be for the remainder of the 6 months of mandated treatment. And they said already they would work to transition him to a therapist and hopefully that will meet the requirement. He can leave the rehab on Friday and it will be about a week before he is scheduled to arrive at the other one, I found reasonable airfare too. Look at the bright side right. He may hate hate he new rehab once he gets there but he wants to go and talks a good talk about his goals once he gets there.

I am going to enjoy the peace and take care of me except in a few weeks I will go there for the family week but it should be good for me too.

I'm going to force myself to calm down and relax tonight. Gods working on it.