View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 07:24 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Tati

Originally Posted by charliesworld View Post
Hi everyone. I'm so glad to see most of you are doing well. Tati - you need to concentrate on getting yourself well. If that means a doctor then go. How amazing are you, feeling the way you are now and not drinking!!!

I've not been on for a while and I was going to apologise but it's not because I couldn't be bothered, it's just been because I haven't really thought about it I've just been getting on with life and it's been good. My life now is incredibly busy. I don't have a day where I don't have things to do. Yesterday I took my boys out on a day out with some of their friends from school - mums I've met and made good friends of because I've bee able to spend time with them. When I was drinking it would have been impossible - I would have been constantly thinking when can I get home and drink. It was a brilliant day. We stayed in the place until they chucked us out lol.

I had a drunk dream last night and it was awful. I've woken up and it still feels like it was true. It's ridiculously early but I didn't want to stay in bed thinking about it.

I go on holiday next week for 2 weeks and am looking forward to that. It's the 6 week summer holidays here and I'm struggling with childcare for my boys. I've had to take more time off work than I wanted to. The guilt of that probably contributed to my drunk dream because part of it was that I'd been told to do some stuff but then couldn't remember what it was because I'd been drinking.

I have to say I am jealous of those of you losing weight. I'm struggling big time on that front.

Have a lovely weekend people
Maybe THATS the silver lining in all this chaos. I'm STILL sober! You'd think Raylin (My AV) would be up to her crafty ways during times like this, but she hasn't. I just think about the hangover anxiety and guilt, and it COMPLETELY turns me off. The fact that being drunk is SO temporary kills the allure of drinking for me. Because I know by the next day I will end feeling a BILLION times worse then I do now, and I don't want to go through that. Anyway I'm so glad things are going well for you!! I'm struggling on the weight front to. It sucks I'm not gaining any weight, and I haven't gained the weight I lost, but staying consistent is the hardest part for me. I enjoy eating healthy to and cooking, but when I'm feeling depressed I'm not motivated to cook or workout, so I end up eating junk or NOTHING at all. When my anxiety gets severe my appetite is non existent.