Old 08-01-2016, 07:00 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Good luck finaltime with the diet! I take two different pills to keep my appetite under control! W/o them I feel like I'm starving! It's our sugar levels that gets us into trouble. Since I've cut out the sweets and chips. I can actually taste the sugar in carrots, potatoes, etc. I thought I'd never give up cokes! I went thru a 2 liter bottle a day! But I did! I went back to drinking slightly homemade sweet tea! Now I'm drinking water! I've noticed even Jethro has been drinking just water for the past two days! He quit smoking two years ago and has also packed on the weight! I keep telling him: "Maria's going to miss her daddy at night when he ends up in the hospital with a heart attack!" I can't bring her to the hospital to sleep on a pillow beside his head like she does here at home!

Yes we are mentally stronger than we think we are! It takes seven days to get over something! Just 7 days! I compare that to years of popping pills and just shake my head! I'm concerned about the ordeal I'll be going thru with getting all these teeth pulled too! Advil gel caps works great now for my pain! So that's what I'm planning on taking when this day arrives!

I was cleaning the pit area a little bit ago and kept smelling something foul! When I was done cleaning I checked the rat trap! Yep! Another one bit the dust! I had Jethro dispose of it! That makes the sixth one! The mice, rats and ants are really a problem this year! But we are still winning the war against them!

We were under heat warnings today! Ugh! I'll be so happy to see cooler temps!

Hello tbeit, TB and Soberwolf!

Everyone stay safe and have a good day!

TOD