Thread: Why???!!!?!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 07:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jk1986

Why???!!!?!!!

It's been a week since my husband has been home and when he was here he slept frm like 10am to 9pm straight thru, woke up at 9pm & left again. I'm so frustrated because I have a feeling it maybe he's using crack again but I'm not totally sure. He says he stays away bcuz "there's no peace at home" but it's no peace bcuz he keeps staying out all night & he never has time for me or our 8 month old daughter. He always has to be with his friend (who I found out sells crack). The last time we had an argument I asked him was he coming home that night and his response was "he didn't know"! How the fck don't u know?! I was furious so I ended up asking for the keys to the house since he doesn't use them anyway! So his sister told me he said "he's not staying nowhere where he keeps getting put out" Once again I'm the blame! He acts like I'm supposed to be ok with him coming and going when he pleases. It hurts so bad waking up each morning and he's not here with us.How can u keep staying away from your family to be around another grown man allday and night long?! I've asked him to do things like let's take the baby to the zoo, he won't have time for that but he'll have time to do anything his friend needs him to do! Is he on drugs again? I'm so hurt and confused! He doesn't call or come home or nothing! Did I do something that bad to deserve this? Our daughter too?! HELP