View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 05:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TXStrong

Red face He's A Hero.....

I'm stealing words from my toddler daughter who always says..."You a hero daddy."

I'm waking up sober for the 8th day because of my husband. Friday was a difficult day for me. I had been cooped up with the girls all day long and the only thing I wanted when my husband came home was a glass of wine. I pleaded my case up and down...I would go get pizza, have a glass of wine and come straight home. He put his foot down reminding me that one thing leads to another and that its never just "a' glass of wine. We had a fight and I was not the best wife that I could have been...I was so mad he was denying me of my wine.
When I woke up the next morning something I never expected happened, I didn't wake up mad....I was so thankful that I hadn't drank. I woke up my husband in tears hugged him and thanked him whole heartily. That gave me the motivation to stay sober the rest of the weekend. Did that AV show up...yes but I had the power to shut it down.

So I'm proud to say with the help of an amazing man...I'm still sober through the weekend!

Happy Monday Y'all......God Bless!