Old 08-01-2016, 01:44 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by finaltime View Post
Tod is back!!!!!!!! this makes me happy. And wow 2 years...that is amazing. and the barn looks great. I also know the feeling way too well of being buried in the pill bottle. The pills have taken control of my life for way too long, thank GOD today I don't have to wake up and grab a pill to get started.

Welcome back. Good work.
LOL finaltime! I almost think you missed me with this post?

I'm still doing good! The chickie chickens are all doing well too! They are still spoiled as ever! We are keeping them nice and cool in the house! I've been reading other posts where so many are dying from the heat! We are going to be back under heat warnings this week! It was 106 here today with the heat factor!

You are doing wonderful on staying clean! And not smoking either! WOW! I still have to accomplish that one! But it's a road I'll have to cross later! I have dental work ahead of me that looks like they are going to remove a lot of teeth! I'm trying to wrap my mind around that fact!

I have medical issues I need to get taken care of too! It took me to get past the OMG thoughts to get them started! I've already started the dieting issue last year! It will be a year this month I've stopped drinking the coke a cola's! I've also stopped drinking anything but water. I drink milk when I eat something though!

It's hard making changes, but it's got to be done! I pick a day! Run out of whatever I'm trying to stop and proceed onward! I read something somewhere one day that made me stop and think: "A baby only cries when it's hungry or needs a changing!" So why do I sit around snacking and drinking cokes? I stopped that! There is way more out there that's really bad for me than what I need to survive! So the changes were started!

Anyhow! I'll pop in from time to time! I think about you and a few others on here quite often! Take care!

TOD