View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 07:11 PM
  # 188 (permalink)  
sleepie

Hey silentrun. Good to know. Sigh month 9... well at least then it will almost be Fall. Well you know, 7 months is a long time but then also kind of not. Boy, I recall when I would go a week or a month and think it was a long time!

The sleep think drives me nuts to you know? It has been over a year since I got a decent night's rest. Since before my taper way back when. I mean I have gotten used to not being rested or sleeping but long term... it's really starting to chip away at me, it is another thing I was thinking would straighten out with abstinence but no dice. Some days I do just wonder what I did all that for. And why wouldn't I? I am sure I am not the only one to have ever felt that way. So yeah. Long term sleep shortage, heat exhaustion, anxiety and dysthmia/depression, no real life support (as in family or SO or anything)and still maintaining sobriety. I mean every now and then I try and feel good about it .... but I would really, really not mind if anything actually improved as a result of abstinence.